ProSafeT Safety Reporting
ProSafeT modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
Our entire platform works off the cloud, allowing it to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our modules sync in real-time, meaning safety reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
ProSafeT’s Safety Reporting Module provides a platform for airline employees, including Flight Crew, Maintenance, and Ground Crew, to voluntarily file a report as easily as possible. Report types include but are not limited to Incident, Fatigue, LOSA and ASAP. Additionally, the Safety Reporting Module efficiently organizes all submitted reports and facilitates meetings to address safety concerns with corrective actions and recommendations.
Safety Reporting Overview
- Integrated search engine to ensure the user can find forms, information, or contextual help in real-time.
- Customizable and configurable generation of forms and reports that can be directly managed and deployed.
- Role-based administration to self-manage checklists and forms, analyze results, and more.
- Save time with automated operational processes and record keeping.
- Cut operational costs and ensure compliance with all regulatory and company requirements.
Schedule a Demo
Schedule a virtual demo with ProSafeT today! You'll learn more about the modules and see how ProSafeT's platform can help you better manage safety concerns at your organization.
Contact us to request more information on the ProSafeT platform. We'll be happy to speak with you or meet you at the InfoShare, October 18–20, 2017, at San Diego, California.